Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Playground school bell rings again
Rain clouds come to play again
Has no one told you she's not breathing?
Hello, I'm your mind giving you
Someone to talk to
Hello

If I smile and don't believe
Soon I know I'll wake from this dream
Don't try to fix me, I'm not broken
Hello, I'm the lie living for you so you can hide
I don't cry

Suddenly I know I'm not sleeping
Hello, I'm still here
All that's left of yesterday



yellow is my favourite song next to this i promise you :) it is so good -nods at best brand-
hahas

trying in vain to study
:(
i need some serious motivation.
this is bad. very bad.

was at da's place ystd
watched blue crush (it was hell good :) i love kate bosworth .. her eyes are so cool! though the kwoks thought it was freaky haha. one green/blue and gray eye! how cool is that?) attempted to imitate those surf babes in the show by er learning to step on a skateboard and like, slide across the room? hahas. needless to say, we failed miserably to satisfy ourselves. but yes. bought the new veet spray on your legs and tadah they disappear when you wash them thingy and meddled with it .. attempted to decorate her room but its all weird hahas. well i decorated mine! its just a lil part at both bedroom and study room .. bedroom was like a collage stuck in the middle of a huge ashton and my favourite ralphlauren girl complete with neoprints and those gorgeous stars i love haha. it makes me happy just looking at it. okay i think i sound like a freak but yea. new fetish :)

im down for serious mugging on thursday. and sunday too.
to kill all traces of guilt lingering.
hahas.

math, chem and chinese here i come ._.

meanwhile. ikea with da tomms! and still looking forward to fri+sat :)) oh so patiently .. hahas.
i havent been hanging out with my girls for a looong time.
i feel .. foreign just looking at them in school.
oh yea. not towning with steph+sq during the hols. how majorly DEPRESSING is this fucking shite. everybodys busy. i hatehatehate sec4. its everything i hope things would not turn out to be. hopefully next saturday would do fine. and i NEED to go to stjohnnie. before i falter below the 75% requirement and kill myself.

lazy to sign gbks. shall leave a note here .. hopefully people ll see this!

' f r e d a you neh neh poo la you. i was wondering what nice note did you leave me! hello hello! s back. ahahs. GROUPIES?! what the hell are you talking abt you funny girl. we cant sing (we like, croak) we cant surf. we do the basicAL basics of skating. we cant even do heelies (but i dont wanna do heelies! so childish!) groupies on what man .. tsk. but yes duncan is so damnit cute. oh remind me to show you my wallet tomms :D :D haha you guys are the kwoks arent you??

' n a n a n a you lameass you! so doreen how? btw YOU are the flying mosquito lo -watches it zzzzzz around-

' alumina (lol) fine since you insist, ALUMINA. you are part of the molten aluminium and youre happy with that?? -shakes head- but yea it was fun that day :) you lucky girl. can watch nc16 shows alr. LEGALLY, i mean

' stephsteph signed your gbk, babe. in case you dont check as usual ..